Cisco Business Edition 6000
Simple IP Phone System Plus Much More
Employees want to connect to each other, to customers, and to partners, from anywhere, using any device. Help them do their best work with an affordable, easy-to-manage collaboration solution.
Features and Capabilities
Built on proven Cisco technology, the Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) family offers much more than an affordable office IP phone system. These purpose-built, all-in-one solutions are ideal for companies ranging from 25 to 1000 employees.
Each BE6000 package solves complex communications challenges with an affordable, easy-to-deploy, manage, and use platform that scales to support your business growth. It includes:
A Complete Communications Service Offering
Voice Over IP Phone System
Consolidate communications costs and embrace workforce mobility trends with industry -leading, proven IP telephony.
End-to-end capabilities include voice, video, messaging, presence, and chat for every user, anywhere, on any device.
Differentiated Communications and Collaboration
Transform meetings with cost-effective high-definition web and video conferencing options that bring employees, customers, and partners closer together in one meeting experience.
Simplified Deployment and Management
Setup is quick and easy with preconfigured virtualized servers using ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications.
Open and Interoperable Architecture
Innovative platform models transparently support preferred third-party applications and existing telepresence and video endpoints.
Scalable and Highly-Available Platforms
Purpose-built platforms have the ability to grow and change with the pace of your business.
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use collaboration.
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform.
- Lower total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations.
- Smooth the transition from a maxed-out and expensive-to-maintain legacy phone system.
- Protect investments with a design that scales for growth.
Easy and Cost-Effective Rollout
Whether you are looking for a replacement office phone system, or want to solve more complex communication and collaboration challenges, you can:
- Provide all the tools your users need with Cisco Unified Communications Licensing
- Help ensure a successful deployment with preferred architectures and Cisco Validated Designs
Extensive Collaboration Endpoint Portfolio
The Business Edition 6000 family supports a combination of collaboration endpoints and applications.
Specifications at a Glance
|Software||All server models are available with export-restricted or export-unrestricted software.
Data Sheets and Literature
- Cableado Estructurado
- Telefonía IP y Comunicaciones Unificadas
- Licenciamiento Microsoft
- Protección Eléctrica - UPS
- Servidores y Storage
- Redes Inalámbricas
- Microondas y RF
- Video Vigilancia
- Seguridad Informática
- VPNs - Redes Privadas Virtuales
- Instalaciones y Configuraciones